Thursday, December 8, 2011


It was good to spend the day in my pj's yesterday. The television is still on the fritz so I worked on and finished Super Carrot's Christmas stocking. It is an old Simplicity pattern that I used to make Christmas stockings for our three children. Easy-peesy. Son in the middle said yesterday was the day that lives in infamy. Snow deliberately attacked us here on the home front. Yes, here in the deep south we had snow on December 7! What will happen next?! A good day to stay in my pajamas and drink hot spice tea. I do feel better today - like I am kicking this cough out of my house.

3/4 of our grandchildren. Just look at all those blue eyes. Love, love and love.

P.S. I love Kelle Hampton's "Fahoo for-aze" reference. If you haven't visited her blog do yourself a favor and check our her Enjoying Small Things blog. You will love her, too, and want to be her best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment