Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rainy day.

A reprieve from the hot temps, that is what we have had this week. Today and yesterday brought most welcome rain. The back porch is especially nice on gentle rainy days. 

This is my Dollar Tree bee. She sways as long as the sun is shining. It is a cheery little thing on my back porch. Today she is still. 

See the planter out there? It is a remnant of my chimney flue. Uncle Jay saved it for me. That lovely green plant growing in it? Sweet potato that sprouted in my kitchen. 

Mr. Macho's future shop. Getting rained on. Hopefully it will get started soon. It will be completed as a weekend project.
***
I am going to finish my thoughts another day. Dad just skyped me and while we were on he had to take 3 nitroglycerin pills. He isn't feeling well. 
Mom had a room full of company and Dad wanted to go back to bed. 
I will write another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment