Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Can you say "salsa"?

The day started early yesterday. Carpenters. Again. This time they are building Mr. Macho's shop. I am excited for him. I got space that I have longed for. Now he will have new space for hisownself. I just may be more excited than he is. I am already trying to line up projects for him!!!

Shop on Monday. 

View from the front. It will have a garage door. A regular door will be on the left side. 

Today rafters were added. The right side will house yard tools, lawn mower, and a boat (someday).

******
Before we ate supper last night Uncle Jay called and asked if I wanted 'some' tomatoes. Phssh. You know I don't turn down the veggies. He gave us two 5 gallon buckets of tomatoes, more peppers, and more eggplant. Yum. 
I have a good salsa recipe that I think I am going to concoct in a few days. When these little puppies get just a little riper. 



***
Again this morning I decided to do dirty house work after my time at the gym. I have dusted blinds and furniture. I am still working on the cleaning out the kitchen cabinets. I just might go do one more cabinet before I call it a day. And start supper. Then it will be time for that long awaited shower. 




No comments:

Post a Comment