Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bizzy bee.


Weekend shuffle has morphed into a bizzy week. We sure enjoyed watching Tucker in the last basketball game of his season. He ran. He guarded. He rebounded. He scored. Yes. 
***
Super Bowl was enjoyed with Son-in-Town and his family. Sweet Pea had a blast. She was the life of the party. She sang. She dance. She cheered, "Go pink shirts!" Who knows what team that was? None of the rest of us. But she sure did. She enjoyed the strawberries and spit out the tomato. This year I will give the commercials a low rating. There were a couple that were okay. On the whole they were sorely lacking. Especially when you consider the cost. We expect to be entertained for that kind of money. 




***
Mr. Macho and I enjoyed our dance class last night. That is pretty amazing considering that our beginning dance this month is the cha-cha. Mr. Macho is not usually fond of any Latin dance. 
Tonight we will cash in the first of three private dance lessons (which was one of Mr. Macho's Christmas gifts). Our trusty instructor, Robbie, has suggested we stick to the dances we will most likely use - hustle, night club two-step, east coast swing (or triple step swing), and the rumba. I am looking forward to this with anticipation.
***
Lunch with my dance girlfriends today. Back to the same spot - Continental Market Bistro. Nice lunch and lingering conversation will make it a pleasant afternoon.
***
Much more on the agenda this week. I need to do some dusting in the house. I finished 3/5 crochet project last week. Some were really small projects.
Here is a snap of the little basket I worked up last week. I donated it to Daughter's friend. It is for a charity silent auction. I made another one using the same yarn - only the second one I made is with one strand of yarn. The one in this picture is made with two strands and is very substantial. I bought some yarn at the Hobby Lobby on Saturday and plan to make this same basket in a brown yarn. 







***
I am off to the gym now. Clean sheets will be applied to the bed. Clean towels put out. 
Did I tell you that the daffodils are in bloom? Surely spring is not far off. 
I will leave you with that happy thought. 



No comments:

Post a Comment