Friday, February 1, 2013

Crochet-aholic.



I'm at it again. Indulging myself in the art of crochet. I am starting to see a pattern. Winter = crochet. My house is in need of cleaning and this is what I want to do...

Trying hard to finish this afghan. Dad watched me crochet the squares via Skype many days. It got to be a joke between us. He would ask, "Are you finished that afghan, yet?" I am more than half way finished putting the squares together. 

Random box of yarn on my floor. 

This is a little rug I am working on. It is folded up. I ran out of yarn and so need to buy another skein of green. 

Am working on two different totes. I had to rip out and restart one of them because it was too big. I like it much better now. 
I forgot to take a picture of the basket I made last night and this morning. I will try and post it another day. It worked up fast. I learned some good skills working on the basket. It is helping me with the other totes I am making. 
***
Really must work on cleaning the house today. Tomorrow we will travel to see Tucker play in his last basketball game of the regular season. Am hoping to run by the Hobby Lobby, too, and check out their - yes - yarn. 
***
Super Bowl party on Sunday. Am cooking Italian beef in the crock pot today. Yum. Serve it on a flaky roll with horseradish sauce. It. Is. Delish. 
I am cheering for the Ravens. Mr. Macho has picked the 49ers. Who are you backing on Sunday? Have a party. Go team!


No comments:

Post a Comment