Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Promised photo, plus one.

The day is really quite nice right now. The temps have improved. Slightly. The wind from yesterday has calmed, for the moment. This is my little piece of heaven. My porch. My Dollar Tree solar bee rocking in sunlight, my Grandparents' Day petunias (a gift from Tucker), and my newveryown trashy yard art. I think she is breakable so I will leave her on the porch for the time being. She makes me happy. Who knew? You can buy happiness. For $30. At Lowe's. 

New chest that is already filling with stuff. Like bubble stuff. And bug spray. Beyonce stands guard, as always, on the patio. Yes. She is a rooster. Yes. That is a rock pretending to be an egg. Go figure. I am totally down with a rooster wanting to lay an egg. Rock on Beyonce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment