Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bees. And ants.

It is a favorite family saying that we got from Uncle Dick, "If it ain't bees, it's ants!"  I use it all the time. And so. The dose of Mucinex taken late last night is helping with the thick yucky stuff. But then. 1:30. A.M. And the screaming Mimis hit with a vengeance. I don't know whether it was a stomach bug. Or, the old dates that I ate out the fridge last night. Go figure. Either way - I skipped exercise this morning. I have eaten breakfast and lunch. Starchy, comfort food. Oatmeal. And chicken noodle soup. Tummy is not back to 100%. But nothing bad is going on. No "spilling" or "plumbing" problems. 

I have put together a few baby bibs this morning. And finished some more this afternoon.
Bunny ear teething rings. And small bibs. 

Bibs for the Super Carrot.

Boy bib and burp cloth. 

***
Mr. Macho has arrived home. Good to have him back. Going to go heat some chicken and wild rice soup that was in the freezer for supper. 
Be sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment