Friday, April 12, 2013

Weird dreams.

I was having some very strange dreams in the wee hours of the morning. It was all messed up with siege and war and doing the right thing. Not sure where all that came from. The aggressors were in boats. There were children and cold hearted killers all in the same dream. Not good. Not good at all.

The week is ending on a nice weather note. After the bad rains and wind ripped through the state yesterday. I am thankful that the wet stuff held off until I got home from my runnings around in the morning. Good deed Thursday was not lacking adventure. Long story short = my car battery died. Blessings on the nice gentleman that had jumper cables in his truck. Blessings on Drew, my Honda man, who expedited the changing of the battery. Alls well that ends well.

Son-in-law is having the knee scope surgery next week. I am trying to prepare some meals that Daughter can just pop in the oven and warm. AND! The Super Carrot is coming to spend the night. Woot woot. I am really looking forward to that.

Errands will keep me busy again this morning. Mr. Macho and I have signed on for a private dance lesson tomorrow morning. He will catch up on what he missed Monday night. He was out of the town. On "bid-ness".

And so. Go outside. Spring green is everywhere. It is pretty fabulous.
Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment