Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Out of adrenaline.

I am waning. Think I have been running on adrenaline for around 36 hours. And now. It was such an exciting day yesterday. Even just sitting in the waiting room as our new little Millie was entering the world - the adrenaline was there. The day was slow-slow-slow, then fast-fast-fast.

This morning I dropped in at the hospital and the adrenaline was still flowing. Mother and baby are doing well. Millie is very sleepy right now and is not interested in eating. Yet. She will be. Give her some time.

This afternoon I am trying to prepare some meals to take over to Son-in-Town's house. I hope neither parent has to worry with preparing meals for a few days. I hope they can just enjoy being a family of 4 for now.

In between stirring pots I am washing/folding clothes and dusting.
I am thinking the new baby will probably go home tomorrow. I am sorry that I have a prior commitment and will not be available for the entire day. Another reason I am trying to do the cooking today.

This baby. Oh my. 


***




No comments:

Post a Comment