Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Roller coaster.

I spoke too soon on Saturday. I should know better. By Saturday night I was pretty miserable. Sunday was better. Monday started better but got worse.
I had a meltdown after the one lap in the neighborhood yesterday. A real pity party. I had an appointment at 10:15. The chiropractor listened. We eliminated most all of my exercise. No walking laps in the neighborhood. No pool. That leaves the treadmill and the elliptical machine. Zero incline. And. Slow. It urks me. I concede. I accept the limitations my body is putting on me.
Today. 20 minutes of slow with a #1 resistance on the elliptical. And the day has been better.

The good news. Son-in-Town has sold his house and will be moved to the Coast in a month. They are very excited. I am excited for them. I now get to cheer for the Bearcats. Rah!

Oh. Let me tell you about the new restaurant in town. Buffalo Wild Wings. They were so slow preparing our salads today that after one of the friends at my table complained we all got them free. My advice: do not go to restaurant until they have been opened for at least one month. If not longer. Newly opened restaurants = terrible service. Just saying.

Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment