Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday quickie.

Lauren is here. We are having a good visit with her. I picked her up on Thursday. We have done a little sewing, a little cooking, a little swimming, a lot of movie watching, a little shopping...
She is growing up on me and I am really enjoying having her here. I will post pictures another time. I am hoping we can do a little art project tomorrow. After church. 
***
The back saga continues. I have made an appointment with an orthopedic practice in town. They can't see me until a week from Monday. Hurting for two months on my part does not constitute a hurry up on their part. I will call the chiropractor on Monday and cancel my last two appointments. I guess the chiropractor is a Voodoo doctor, after all. Go ahead. Say it..."I told you so!"
The last three days have been rough. I vacillate between two schools of thought...#1. I am tough and will come back strong. #1. I am tired and want to wave the white flag and lay down. Today I am feeling more #1 than #2. I guess that equals a good day. All things are relative. I mostly feel #1 when I am sitting down. I am rocking the naproxen through the weekend. Whatever gets me through the night. Right? 
Right.
Son-in-town will be living out of town very soon. Did I tell you that? We will now refer to him as 'Beach boy'. 
Speaking of Beach boy...guess who we are going to see in concert next month? The Beach Boys. Yes we are. 
Do you realize that it is Summer Solstice today? Longest day of the year. Go dance naked. In the sunlight. Late. 
Rock on. 

1 comment:

  1. just b/c they couldn't help you with this does not make the chiro a voodoo doctor!

    ReplyDelete