Monday, June 30, 2014

Of course.

Because I have an appointment today at the local orthopedic office I woke up feeling better this morning. Not pain free. But definitely better. Not confident enough in the good feeling to cancel said appointment. I will go forward with Plan B and hope my body continues to cooperate with my spirit.

Mr. Macho has taken the week off. We are having a 'stay-cation'. Only he is working like a Trojan. Giving me all kinds of good guilt about not being able to match his work at 100%. I am trying, though. I made it to the gym and did my sloooow one mile on the treadmill. Am about to try to steam mop my kitchen. I did two bathroom floors on Saturday.

Beach Boy has moved all his major stuff to the new diggs. He and his family are hanging out at the In-Law's house this week while they wind up most of the details of the move.

Daughter and I talked via computer/iphone many of times over the weekend. She is dealing with the grueling demands of a 2.5 year old. The Super Carrot knows how to hold out. She has a steely will. Strong. And loud. This weekend she graduated to a 'big girl bed'. She is also in the early stages of potty training. Trying times for Mom. Most assuredly.

Fourth of July plans are = no plans. Beach Boy and his family are coming over the next day to spend day and night with us before they flee to the coast.

More later...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment