Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Blog neglect.

Eek! Sorry. I have been so busy these past two weeks I just haven't taken the time to add any new things. I am trying to think what I have been doing besides playing bunko (and winning!)...had a good hair appointment, helped host this month's garden club meeting, presided over the monthly senior mass/brunch Friday morning, visited with Beach Boy's girls this past weekend, made a huge pot of chili for and helped at the soup kitchen. Watched some mostly sorry football games over the weekend. Best football game this week was of the peewee variety. Got to watch the grandson play. His team, the Broncos, is an expansion team - mostly first year players. I loved watching Tucker's hustle. He was intensely "in" the game.

This week my girlies and I are gearing up for our trip to the mountains of Tennessee. Got all our info squared away this morning and we are more excited than ever. I'll take pictures and will share them on my return.

We have a new Ulta store in town and I have jumped the Mary Kay ship and am on board with new make up!!

I hope you are finding some fun, too.

Namaste, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment