Friday, October 30, 2015

Winding up? Or winding down?

Bizzy week! Lots of eating out. Two different bunko parties. And. Hey! I won again this month. Woot! Woot! Got our free flu shots at the hospital on Wednesday. It is so easy and quick. Then I treated Mr. Macho to a new Thai restaurant. Yes he did! I know! Can you believe it? It was WAY out of his comfort zone, which is about ( ) this big. And he enjoyed it! It was a little trickery on my part...he actually suggested we eating at our Peking Chinese place and I threw in the curve ball and said let's try the new Golden Bowl. It was all good.

Got my grocery-ing done after the Bible study yesterday. And. I have to get on my soap box...two or three times in the last month I have spotted beggars at the local wallymart parking lot. To say it disturbs me is quite the understatement. These people. I know for a fact that there are a multitude of services in this town that will house and feed people. So for people to stand at a stop light with a cardboard sign declaring they have no food and have 2 children...well, I just don't buy it. Where are these children? In school? Then they are being fed. And. You know you can find food here in town. So. Stop the begging. Go help yourself!

Tonight we are going to the elementary art auction. To dance. I have been informed that there will be a DJ...and that is my favorite. Lives bands are often not dance-able. Hope it is fun. Will let you know.

I have stocked up on the candy on the off chance the rain will hold off and we will have 365 trick-or-treaters. I hope. Otherwise I have to find somewhere to donate all this candy.

Sunday. Parish picnic. May be raining. Should be loads of fun. Tongue. In. Cheek. It isn't my favorite, but we haven't participated in a few years and I am feeling guilty. Gonna go.

Today is spectacular. High will be in the 70's. Sunny and cool. Ace of a day.
Gonna go grab some gusto.
Namaste y'all.
Be sweet.
Go Bearcats!

No comments:

Post a Comment