Saturday, March 4, 2017

Day 4.

I am finally feeling a little normal today. This stomach bug was the worst. Even today I feel slighted nauseated around/after eating/smelling/thinking about food. I have ingested more calories today and am thinking clearer. I have had more energy.

It was a gorgeous day. I went on a slow, measured walk this morning. The sky was unbelievably blue. The temperature perfect.

I even cleaned two bathrooms this morning. And later put on a pot of red beans and rice. I do plan to eat a few bites. Maybe.

I have luxuriated in watching some old favorite movies the past two afternoon. Yesterday I enjoyed "Good Will Hunting".  It was good all over again. Robin Williams. Need I say more?

Today I dove into "Under The Tuscan Sun". Diane Lane. I just want to be her. And wear those clothes. And have fabulous gay friends that gift me tickets to foreign lands. And live in the villa. And cook gourmet meals for my laborers. Oh geez! In another life.

Macho deconstructed again today. The house is almost gone. Board by board. Bit by bit. He comes home dirty and tired. It is good.

I wish I could keep off these 5 pounds that I've dropped. I know. It will be back.

By the skin of my teeth I made it to both my gardner classes this week.
I am on track. Trying to stay there.
Namaste.




No comments:

Post a Comment