Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ahhh, Saturday morning.

I am mostly recovered. I did get all those things done yesterday that I talked about. Tummy was still slightly in revolt, but I kept food down. And finally - up. Whatever. I have turned the corner and am totally on the mend today.
Rain is in the forecast for today. Mr. Macho is 'on call' and so, there will be no foreign adventures. We stick pretty close to the nest when he is on the call. I think I will attempt a slow measured workout at the Y this morning. I have had no good stream of workouts in over two weeks. I need to get back to it. Even if it is slow. Workouts = good endorphins = good sleep. That is my very own personal formula.
Before we ever got out of bed Macho asked me on a date for tonight. And I said, "as long as it wasn't Chinese or Mexican. They might mess up my stomach."
Tomorrow Daughter and her chilluns will come for a visit. I am excited about that!
I need to get back to some crocheting, too. I promised Mimi that I would make her some dish rags. Got to get to it. Today.
Alright. I'm on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment