Monday, February 13, 2012

Daily grind.

And its Monday. Again. Am trying very hard to come out from under the sadness. We can not know the day or the hour. I will try to look at every day as a gift. I really will. How can I be thankful for what is happening to Dad right now?  Yet. I know this is what I must do. For today - I am thankful that his needs are being met.
***********
Yesterday we visited with Daughter and family. We all played a fun game of Clue. First time Mr. Macho and I ever played that game. Of course I would think it fun - my team won both rounds! I gave out Valentine gifts. It made me very happy that Lauren and Tucker liked their presents. Besides a crocheted hat, I gave Lauren the bear I had crocheted (she has been asking for it for weeks!) Tucker played with the bean bags I had sewed and wore his hat out to play a couple of times. Merritt liked her presents, too.

Merritt with her Super Carrot hat. It will fit her next year, too. (Note the Dr. Evil pose. "I would not sell this hat for one mill-i-on dollars!)

Tucker liked his aviator hat! 

Lauren played with her bear most of the afternoon. She dressed her in baby cloths and strolled her around. Then Lauren and Tucker strolled each other around. They played really well together yesterday.

This is me getting some much needed baby love. 

This was just too cute not to post. 


Another week begins. Last week I only had one workout at the YMCA. I must get back to it this morning. I hope to make a big batch of pimento cheese today. Maybe I'll take some to our dance class tonight. They all seemed to like the snacks I provided last week (left over Super Bowl fare). Much to do around the house since I wasn't here most of last week. 
And here I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment