Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bloom Trailer

Sweet P ate supper with us for Valentine's Day. She fed herself most of her meal. She would not even relinquish her little plastic fork for me to put more food on it. She held the fork and fed herself with her free hand. I gave her the crochet bunny I made for her. She would not stand still long enough for me to snap a picture. When I gave her a bath she fell and bumped her lip. OOhh I felt so bad. It didn't bleed but it swelled and there was a little piece of skin that stuck out. The rest of the night she kept feeling her lip with her tongue. The vanilla wafers helped sooth her hurt feelings.
Am getting daily Dad updates from Lynn, another sister. Biggest issues right now is getting caregivers that really are helpful. The goal is to have 4 regular people per week to care for him.
Am working on another flower painting for Dad's room. The sunflower I painted on Monday was practice, even though I will frame and send it - I am much happier with the zinnia that I am currently painting.
*******
I really love Kelle Hampton's blog and can hardly wait to read her book. Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment