Friday, May 31, 2013

I declare.

Thursday I told Daughter. I unofficially declare this = "The Summer of Love". She asked. Why? My reply. I am a sanctioned member of the Peanut Gallery. And as such, we disdain all things official. Thus I declare it unofficially. Summer of Love. Say it. It feels good. It feels groovy. She asked if it had anything to do with my counseling session with her via Skype last night. I said. Yes. It has everything to do with that. And she reminded me. Love wins. So! There you have it. It isn't even here yet. And yet. I can just feel it. Can't you just feel it? All things lead to love.

Now that you know, you can get a head start. Spread the love. Erich Segal says we never have to say we're sorry. Love. Nike says just do it. Love. The Bible says 'the greatest of these is love'. Get your love-fest going people. It is going to be that kind of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment