Thursday, May 30, 2013

Just checking in.

I am over the hump of this week. And over the hump of this sinus thing. Whew. Starting to gain some momentum on the upcoming shower for Garrett and Amy this weekend. Sister-in-law and I spoke yesterday. Compared our lists. We are on track. This thing is happening. And. It will be good.

Beef briskets are thawing in the fridge. They will be cooked tomorrow. Cookies will come out the freezer tomorrow. All the drinks and dishes are stacked in the kitchen. Sitting on ready. Sister-in-law and our other co-hostess are way beyond capable. We will knock this one out the park.

June is my elephant. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. That is just what I plan to do. One at a time. One bite at a time will keep me sane.

My walking shoes await me. This day holds potential. Ready. Set. Go.
Be sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment