Tuesday, May 21, 2013

what.

After reading Kelle Hampton's blog this afternoon it was all downhill. I watched a video about a young man that died of cancer yesterday. I cried. I emailed two of my children. I cried some more. Then I poured some wine. And cried some more. I don't think I am finished crying.

Mr. Macho joined me on the back porch for some beverages and reading the newspaper. And. Enjoying the breeze. Shooting the breeze. And a little bit of. Yes. Crying.
***
For supper we enjoyed egg McMuffins and sauteed spinach. We reminisced about the egg McMuffins we ate the morning before our first child was born. Our daughter. I love egg McMuffins.  I love nostalgia.

And now I have to go because I have flip flops on the wrong feet. I will probably log on tomorrow and explain all this away. But right now it is emotions and egg McMuffins and nostalgia. And a little bit of wine. Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment