Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Critters.




I had almost finished dust mopping the floors when I swept this critter out from under the sofa. I admit. There were 3 seconds that were iffy. Then I laughed, knowing that Tucker had been gifted with some bugs earlier this summer. Joke's on me. 

All in all it has been a pretty good day. 25 pool laps had me so tired that I actually fell asleep reading my book after lunch. Clean sheets are on the bed. Clean towels in the bathrooms. Clean bathrooms. 

***
Tomorrow has promise. I've been invited to be a substitute bunko player with a group of girls, some of which I know. Every bunko group has the same basic rules. And then, there are always a few gray areas in the rules that change. I'll adjust.

*****
Waiting on some promised rain. The new grass sod is looking pretty good. Two of the patches got very brown. On closer inspection I discovered green coming up through the dry stuff. Frequent rain has produced the best lawn we have ever had. 

***
One more little sweeping duty to perform before I start thinking about supper or that glass of wine on the porch...
Be sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment