Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekend recap.

Weekend fun has included: Friday night dinner and a movie. Some of us watched "Frozen" while others paraded around the house, and even others just sat and enjoyed the company. Everyone picked just what comfort zone they fit into. All the children stayed up past their bedtimes, but Saturday morning were still blissfully asleep at 7:00 a.m. - so all was not despair.  Sausage, oatmeal, and eggs were our breakfast choices. Plus the drink of astronauts = Tang. Coffee for the adults. 
Saturday we just visited. Tried to take a walk not realizing how breezy/chilly it really was. In short order we returned to the warmth. And played some more with Nanny's makeshift toys...

Everyone enjoyed building with these "blocks". 

How cute are these toes? 
Very. 

After lunch Daughter and her entourage went home.
Mr. Macho took a nap while I tidied up. Then we got all cleaned up and joined our dancing friends for an evening of, well, dancing. 
I have tried to upload a video that my friend took at the dance of me dancing with our instructor. I have a feeling I will delete it because it is not doing what I want. If I can get it to work I will upload it later.
I am about to step outside and not waste this sunny day.
Peace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment