Saturday, July 12, 2014

My rating system.

Tough days this week. Long week and a half waiting for MRI results. Could have opted for the narcotic route to resolve some of the pain. But hey. I had a very important Beach Boys concert to attend last night. I couldn't risk a narcotic stupor. And enjoy the concert, I did. It was great old music that is oh-so-familiar to all of us. Much gray haired geezers in attendance. And. They can still rock out! Hawaiian shirts and leis in abundance. And. John Stamos! John Stamos? - you say...Full House from the '80's? Does the yogurt commercial? Hello! John Stamos! He rocked. And rolled. And was good at it.






Now. For those of you who insist on asking how I'm doing. Basically, I am so tired of thinking/talking/dealing with this back and pain stuff. So. If you ask, I will give one of the following answers:
1. Bad day = terrific pain
2. Okay = I am dealing with the pain
3. Fine = the pain is less today than it has been in the last 3 months.
I am every hopeful that soon I can add #4. I feel good today.

That is my current rating system. Memorize it. That's all folks.

***

Thawing out some chicken wangs for supper. Ain't no thing like a chicken wing. Got to run Goggle Zoe's cole slaw recipe. Pure - D yum!

*****

I'm pickin' up good vibrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment