Monday, July 7, 2014

Senior discount!

Today our YMCA fees were due. And. Since Mr. Macho has reached the ripe old age of  6-0, we got the senior discount. Can I get a 'what-what'?! That is the good part of getting older. This back 'thang' is the bad part. Still have some troubles...only it has jumped to my right side. Left side is still hurting, as evidenced by the shooting pain in my left calf. But now the left side pain is minimized by the burning hurt in the right side. All things are relative.

Today I reduced the naproxen to the prescribed dosage (instead of the double dose I have been taking for over a week). I took the two muscle relaxing meds the P.A. prescribed...and then I went for a swim at the Y. I did 14 or 15 laps. I lost count. It felt good. I did try to do the crawl stroke and had a little pain in the left calf (which radiates from the left glute)...but not enough to stop me. Mostly I did the breast and inverted breast stroke. I feel all warmed up and buff now.

Hoping to make it to the Walmart this morning to pick up a few items. Dancing class will have to be deferred again. I just can't do dancing right now. It makes me sad. I love the dancing and I miss our dancing friends. Boo. Hoo.

Beach Boy is now living on the coast. He and his family spent the night here Saturday night and packed up their cars and left yesterday morning. They are going to have a great time living there.

I need to run get a shower. Wash off the swimming pool.

Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment