Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday.

Today I feel like I am moving more toward normal. Last Thursday I felt like I was turning the corner. Friday brought physical therapy and a pretty sore afternoon/evening. Saturday I was able to walk for 30 minutes on the treadmill. Slowly. Very slowly. Sunday wasn't bad until late in the day and that right leg just wouldn't quit. Hurting. Today I woke feeling pretty good. Had PT early then made a quick trip to the Walmart. Haven't taken any pain meds today. I have made a batch of pimento cheese. And. A batch of Biggest Best Oatmeal Cookies. Both required standing. And. I am okay. Got a little pain. Not too bad.

Tonight we say good bye to our dance instructor. We haven't been to the lessons since April. But. He is leaving our area and won't be the teacher any longer. We hope to get back to the lessons. It won't be the same without him. I hope our paths cross again 'cause we both liked him. He is a good teacher. 
So long, Robbie. Dance on! 

The second epidural steroid shot will be administered tomorrow. Here's hoping it is better than the first. 
Be sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment