Sunday, August 3, 2014

Shh.

It has been a fairly quiet, uneventful weekend. Mr. Macho has been the consummate yard man all weekend long. He worked in his Dad's yard most of the day yesterday. Mowed and worked in our yard today.
We watched a couple of movies, picked up some new porch furniture at Lowe's, picked up some Wendy burgers Friday night. I have read the Kindle and crocheted most of the weekend. Finished one afghan on Friday, just in time since one of my nieces had her baby girl on Saturday. Said afghan is in route to "Julia Scott". Finished up another afghan just a while ago and have already started another. A couple of baby boys are due to girls we go to church with.
Week three is finally here and my epidural spinal steroid shot will be administered Tuesday. I have to say that this weekend I have felt better and stronger. Physical therapy, while feeling torturous, has helped.
If you hear a huge, big sigh Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning - it will be me. I hope.
Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment