Friday, March 2, 2012

Hail storm.

Around 3:05 this afternoon we had a wind and hail storm. Sweet Pea and Son in Town were here. We all hunkered down in the middle of the house. The hail hit the house with a force that made me wonder if the windows would break. I texted Mimi at 3:07 that it was happening. Here are picture of the hail as the winds died down and after it stopped.

The wind blew hail onto our front porch and it pounded against the front door.


Shot from the front door. The hail was still coming down but the wind was subsiding.


Hail in the back yard. 


Hail by the front sidewalk.



Hail on the roof. 


Pile of hail that poured off the roof. 


This hail stone had already melted a little before I brought it inside for a measurement photo. 

I don't think we are finished with the bad weather. I hope it gets no worse here and am praying for all who are in its path this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment