Saturday, March 24, 2012

Perfect weather.

Not a cloud in the sky. 64 degrees. Had a wonderful 3 mile walk to the playground at the Lake and back. The sun made diamonds sparkle on the lake water. A slight breeze kept me from breaking a sweat. So many shades of green - a feast for the eyes and balm for the soul. Brings to mind the poem by Joyce Kilmer...
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree...

Propellers. Maple seeds.

I love this tree. We dug it from the woods that used to be behind our house and planted it as a crooked young tree. I can't put my arms around it now. 

Amaryllis bud. Not sure if this is the pink one or the red one. 

Anyone have thyme? I do. 

I love this maple tree, too. The seeds are small and appear pinkish against the apple green new spring leaves. 

Azaleas. Need I say more? 

Go outside and enjoy the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment