Thursday, March 1, 2012

Between storms.

Ah. March. A new month. Great day for a walk. Rain storm last night washed the air clean. 55 degrees. Pear trees and forsythia in abundant bloom. Sweet spring fragrance in the air. Sunshine is present today. Tomorrow there is a promise of more storms.
We celebrated our Leap Day yesterday by using a coupon at our new Chick Fil A. At Mr. Macho's suggestion we went to the movies to see Act of Valor. Lots of testosterone on the screen and in the theater. What can i say? Navy Seals do an awesome job.
 *****
Today I will rejoin my Bible study group after being away for nearly a month. They are a very warm group and I will only feel lost for a little while.
I am ferociously crocheting dish rags. I need to get on some of my other sewing projects. Pretty soon my house will be in total disrepair and I don't know if I will be able to work on anything. Construction and renovation, baby. Yes we are. Waiting on the estimate before we break ground. The ducks are lining up nicely so far.
Happy March, evahbody.

No comments:

Post a Comment