Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring things.

I am typing and looking over my shoulder out the window. Spring is here. The grass is so, so green. Red buds and dogwood have popped all over the place. Temps are especially warm for March. I am stopping myself from buying potted plants because of the impending construction project. I don't think I will have the time/place/energy to keep them alive. The sun and warm air are renewing me.
Wednesday Son in Town and I made a shopping run and got a quick visit in with the Daughter and her family. I got some baby kisses and we played a fun game of Clue. It charged my battery. Then last night Sweet Pea came over. She ate a good supper. She loves green beans. And she loooves strawberries! Just like her dad. We played outside and she was so excited to visit with the neighbor's dogs. She does this cute 'rock in place' thing when she is excited. Sorry I didn't snap any pics.
Tomorrow Daughter and family are coming to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us. Out of Town Son will also drive up for a visit, too. 'Twill be a fun day - complete with corned beef and cabbage.
I have much on my plate today. Maybe I will even get a little sewing done.
Don't forget to wear something green tomorrow to avoid any pinching!
Top 'o the morning to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment