Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First birthday party.

The weekend was good. Saturday we attended the celebration of the 85th birthday of a dear friend. He worked with Mr. Macho and retired back in the 1980's. He can still run circles around most of us. Happy Birthday A.O.!
Sunday we celebrated Merritt's birthday with a party. Carrot cake was enjoyed by all.
I would like to include photos. I took so many cute ones. Only, I am out of my free space on this Google Blog account. So, no more snaps unless I pay a monthly fee to download them to the blog. Sorry.

The weather here has been ideal. Low humidity. Cool temps. Lots of sunshine. We officially welcomed Fall a little before 10:00 a.m. last Saturday. Bring on the sweaters, the pumpkins, the hot cocoa! Bring on the piles of leaves and the smell of someone in the neighborhood burning pine straw. Our screened porch is THE spot to be now. Love it. Love it. Love it.

I have some yummy leftover roast and veggies from our Sunday dinner that I plan to use for a soup this afternoon. After I get back from Spanish class. The day holds promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment