Monday, September 17, 2012

Rainy Monday

It is steamy feeling outside. The rain started when I was getting my annual mammogram this morning. Someone turned on the sauna. 
Had a few quick stops on the way home. To pick up the 1% milk and drop by the store that sells everything for $1. Saw a cute idea on Pinterest and am copying it. Cheap. Cute. Will gift it to someone. Will post pic when I finish. 
Here is what I made on Saturday with more bounty from Uncle Jay's garden...


***
Happy to talk to Dad on Skype this morning. In his very own den. On his very own computer. He and Mom arrived safely yesterday after their extended stay in Ridgeland where they had evacuated for Isaac. It is such a relief to them. And to all of their children. All nine of us. 

****
Am back to working on some crochet projects. The never ending sunflower granny square afghan. One day I will finish. Am also working on another baby hat. 
And the beat goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment