Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Count down to birthday.

T minus 4 days. Until the party - 5 days to the birthday. I am wigged out. Trying to get all the birthday ducks to line up this week.

Today I am going to run by the newspaper and arrange for a certain someone's baby picture to be printed on his birthday.

And I am going to look for pumpkins to decorate.

And I am trying to clean up in and around the house.

And I am going to babysit Millie this afternoon.

So. Get out of here. I gotz to go.

*****
Had to add this little clip.

Things that have made me happy today....

This box I painted for the birthday popcorn this weekend.

This little solar dancing pumpkin man I bought at the Dollar Tree. I laugh every time I walk in the room. 
He is rocking away. 
Go on. Buy yourself $1 worth of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment