Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Keys.

I am feeling slightly recuperated from the weekend. Yesterday I was on a roll...workout at the gym, washing clothes, changing sheets, scrubbing bathrooms... I found a good stopping point in the early afternoon to get in the necessary shower so I could run to the local dollar store for a few small items. On my way out I got distracted putting this and that away. I had my phone and credit card in my hand, I thought, "lock the door" - and I did. That is when I realized that my keys were still hanging inside the house. Now. I haven't locked myself out in a long time. And. When I do - Mr. Macho is never readily available. And so. Thank goodness I had my cell phone...he couldn't be home for an hour. I just sat myself on my nice back porch, enjoyed the breeze, prayed a little, surfed my phone aps, and before long Mr. M. was there and all was well with the world. I will figure out how to not do that again. I promise. Once again, I am very thankful for my back porch. The air was pleasant and I was safe from the mosquitoes.

Monday night dance lessons left both of us worn out. All good.

Today I had the pleasure of babysitting Millie, again. She is learning to smile. It was sweet. Very little fussing after an episode of hiccups. She took a bottle and fell asleep. Easy. Peasy. Daughter-in-law stopped and picked up lunch on her way home. I enjoyed eating and visiting with her.

More clean sheets on beds today. More clean bathrooms. More is better.
Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment