Monday, October 21, 2013

Good times, man.

Getting the hang of uploading my new iphone snaps. I know I shouldn't take pictures while driving. Be assured that traffic here in the mornings is nearly nonexistent. I will try not to do it in the future. The road between my house and the YMCA was foggy and pretty last Friday morning. Love the sun coming through the trees. It was a little foggier than it looks in the photo.
The road home. 


Friday lunch with Daughter. Mine was a fried green tomato BLT. It was yummy. The slaw was not bad, either. 

I forgot the name of her sandwich. She got the pasta salad and 
potato salad sides. We shared. She gave her's a thumbs up. Edgar's Bakery is a repeatable eatery. 


Friday I realized some success and found that 18 inch invisible zipper. Daughter directed me to a new-to-me fabric store, Sew Delightful. I will return to that spot. Good fabric selection. Saturday I finished the sleep sack I was working on. A gift for the first baby of Daughter's college roommate. 


Miss Thang at the Kentuck Festival. She liked riding the yellow school bus from our parking spot to the festival sight. 

***
Word this morning is that the tummy bug has struck at Daughter's house. The Super Carrot is down for the count. Here's hoping that the buck stops there and no-one else is struck with the 'epizootie'. (Thanks to our friend, Squirrel, for the medical terminology.)
On the move. Be sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment