Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tech glitch.

Have tried twice to retrieve photos from my iphone to this blog unsuccessfully today. I give.

Only 2 days until Birthday Bash. I think everything is getting done. Only things left are to clean house, cook stuff, get ice, pick up cake and cookies and chicken...

Tonight we will dine with 3 other couples in celebration of Mr. Macho's upcoming birthday. This afternoon I will scrub bathrooms and steam mop a few floors and wash some dirty clothes.

I did get all the pumpkins spread around the house. I am feeling like I am about to board this train. Once I get on, I can't get off. I'll just enjoy the ride.

I wish I could have up loaded those snaps. On Tuesday I got to babysit for Millie. I caught her smiling in her sleep. She must have been having sweet dreams.

Got to go clean up.
Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment