Monday, November 2, 2015

My witness.

I have a super bizzy day ahead. So. Had to get my walk in early. Sister Mimi called while I was on said walk. She witnessed me screaming loudly because three little dogs accosted me. One got a piece of my pants. I am sure I scared the school children waiting for the bus. But, hey! There is a leash law. To protect me. I hope I scared the owners of the dogs! I think I scared Mimi. Poor Mimi. I was shaking a little...but kept on walking. I don't let it stop me. Only. I want the dog owners to know there dogs are biting at me!

Ok. Now I must refocus. Hmmmmm...letting it go. Whew. I am fine. The dogs are fine. The school children may have a little PTSD this afternoon.

I am about to leave the house to help make small flower arrangements for hospice patients. From there I will go to our Loaves & Fish soup kitchen to help serve. I made a huge pot of chili yesterday. We will use about 9 or 10 big pots of chili to serve our guests.

I am thankful that I have a pot of chili to share. It is a good meal and will fill many stomachs today.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment