Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday.

We've bought a new Christmas tree.
I saw a sale ad in the paper this morning. After dinner we drove to town to check out the tree. I was disappointed when I saw it in person. Even on sale, I didn't want to spend that much on a tree and be sorry I bought it. So. We moved on.
Second store. Same tree. $38 less than the first. For that price I decided to give it a try. And. For the price we paid, if we only use it one year we will get our money's worth.
Got home. I could put the tree up myownself, it is so easy. And. I am delighted. I think we can stuff it in the attic without taking it apart.


Two stores. Two sales. Right decision.
Thank you, Lord, for the bonus of Elvis gospel music on a Sunday.
There'll be peace in the valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment