Thursday, November 26, 2015

Simple thanksgiving.

The small "t" was intentional. I have been so happy and relaxed. I only took one picture...of a gerbera daisy in my yard. I just wanted to enjoy the day, the moment. And. I have. It has been a blessedly simple day to be thankful for this life. My life.

The weather could not have been better. Sunny. 70 degrees. Mr. Macho picked up his dad and brought him home to share our Thanksgiving feast. The food was simple, traditional, and plentiful.

After dinner we dozed and watched football. Father-in-law stayed for several hours. While we dozed. Then he wanted to go home. Mr. Macho delivered him back.

We went outside. We walked the neighborhood. We enjoyed adult beverages on the porch. We watched a movie. We ate some more. Lovely day.

For this full heart.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment