Friday, April 20, 2012

And its Friday.

You know what is good? Seeing that little smoke when you open a beer. You know it is cold. Ah. Friday. And a good one. Got the hairs cut today. My girl did a bang up job. I am sporting my crazy short warm weather coif.
The super store enticed me into buying more fabric today. After shopping there I went by my neighbor's house to walk her dog. It is Sophie. One of my favorite dogs. She is sweet. I like doing this. It fills whatever pet need I have. Then I am over it and glad not to have to find baby sitters when I am out of town. I just like to borrow my friend's pet every now and then. There is a calico cat that lives across the street. I really like her. I am glad she is not mine. I get to pet her for free. And she likes me.
Any way...
Was surprised that Mr. Macho was home when I got back here. He got off work early. Spent the afternoon snoozing away then ran off to the gym. I spent the rest of the afternoon with some of that fabric I purchased sewing some cute little crop pants for Lauren...

I still need to put the elastic in but will have to measure her waist before I do. I have some black and white fabric that I am going to make using the same pattern. 

This evening I have made some killer pimento cheese and am going to make grill cheese sandwiches with avocado for supper. And kale chips. Heaven. Love the kale. 
Did I mention that I will be using garlic parmesan bread for the grill cheese sandwiches? Yes. I am.

Progress.... 

Uncle Jay "fixes" the layout lines he has drawn. 

This is my linen closet at the head of the tub. 

Lumber delivered late today. 

Future screened porch. Eek! That is a scream of excitement. 
Rain should move in and move out and the weekend holds much promise. Hope your weekend is adventuresome!




No comments:

Post a Comment