Friday, June 29, 2012

Let's get this party started!

I just thought I was busy when Tucker and Lauren visited. My feet have been on the fly ever since I dropped Lauren off last Sunday. We passed a good afternoon celebrating Out of Town Son's birthday that day at his new house. Monday I made it to a favorite shopping mecca and loaded up on towels, sheets and bathroom accessories for the new space. I nearly got the vapors at Bed, Bath and Beyond when my checker was ringing me up. Love the new stuff and purchased a few fun items that I found whimsical.
The rest of the week has morphed by at the speed of sound and in a blur of cleaning and straightening. New floor guy showed up yesterday to try and fix the boo boos of first floor guy. Still have unresolved floor issues. But the beat goes on and all the kiddos will arrive tonight for a weekend of fun. Our Juneteenth! To celebrate all the wonders of the June births (all three of our children were born in June) and celebrate our new space!
I have done all the real cooking that is going to get done this week. Beef brisket, tater salad, pasta salad,  chicken salad, humus...copious amounts. Will crock pot some green beans tomorrow and whip up some cole slaw.
Bed for the new bedroom was delivered a short while ago. Pics will be forthcoming. Too busy to do much posting today. Will have time next week to tell you all about it. Party on Garth! Party on Wayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment