Monday, November 21, 2016

Buzz.

The week of Thanksgiving has begun busy as a bee hive. It has started just as I suspect it will end. With a flourish of activity. 

Two batches of blonde brownies are cooked and wrapped. I am a member of the cookie patrol (it is as fun as it sounds) and we are delivering tomorrow to the men's recovery house here in town. 

My sweet potato casserole is put together except for the topping. That will be last minute add on. 

I am cleaning floors, fans, and tweaking my feng shui. Vacuuming, steam mopping, dusting...a table has been moved from living room to back bathroom in  hopes that my new table will arrive before Christmas?! 

Out-of-Town Son dropped in for a quick visit and a sandwich for lunch. He and his family will be back Thursday night. I love the unexpected drop ins. Always welcome. 

I needed to sit for a few minutes and that is why this is getting written. 

I am thankful that if finally feels like Thanksgiving. We went from shorts last week to heavy frost and freezing temps over the weekend. About time! 

Back to the grind stone.
Namaste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment