Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The last day.

Is this the last day of giving thanks? I hope not. It is, however, the last day of November. It has been a good month. Less posting. More living. And giving thanks. Appreciating the joy of the present.

Bad storms are the story of the week around here. No damage, thank goodness. We welcomed the rain that came with the winds that blew through.

Last Sunday we began celebrating Advent. I am not in a rush to take out all the decorations. I did take out our advent wreath. Then I placed our nativity scene on the piano. But first I made up my mind to set about a change in myself. I'm trying to let go of negative thoughts and just be kind. I have already failed. But I have not given up. Change doesn't come without setbacks. I can do this. Because. I can do hard things. You see, love does win. 

Peace on earth. Good will toward all.


No comments:

Post a Comment