Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Out with the old. In with the new.

Not enough emphasis on how glad I am that we are past November 8. I may never admit for whom I voted. Secret ballot. Thank goodness. I don't want to defend my decision to anyone. Let us move on.

Strike one on my Christmas shopping. I was hoping to get some ideas for the grandkids today and set out for town. I visited both craft stores, but totally struck out. On a happy note I came home with some nice punkins for my fall decorations.



The old box is from father-in-law's shop. Mr. Macho said he thinks he built this when he was in high school. I scraped the dirt dobber's nests off and cleaned it up. I added the punkins, pine cones and leaves from my yard. And voila! 

I also cleaned another old wooden tray that I brought home from the estate. I cleaned a pantry shelf of old jars that I won't use any more...and now I have my potatoes nicely housed in my pantry. (Instead of on the kitchen floor!)

I am most thankful for this day. The motion of it feels forward. And. That is good.
Namaste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment