Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Warp speed.

How did I get to Tuesday? Where did Monday go? This week is a fast track week!

Yet. I am filled with thanks that I have friends to share it with. Mr. Macho and I were both tired before we went to our dance class last night. Not to worry. Everyone else was in the same boat. Even our teacher - who taught at a workshop over the weekend - was on slo-mo last night.

I did get a pan of cornbread put together yesterday. Am hoping to finish my dressing this afternoon. After I lunch with my girls. This morning I am constructing butter beer fudge to take to my day time bunko tomorrow. I am getting my hairs cut, too.

And. I almost forgot...this is important...drum roll...WE. HAVE. RAIN!!!!! It is a soft, gentle rain, but the ground is wet. That counts. Thank you Lord!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment