Friday, November 4, 2016

Missed that one.

What? How did I let yesterday slip by me? Oh well. I'm over it.

Last week I created a monster. I took muffins to the group of little old men at the YMCA that sit in the lobby and drink coffee. This week, both times I walked through the lobby, the men gave me a hard time about not bringing something. So. This morning I have a skillet of almond coffee cake baking to drop off on my way to church. They will love this one, too. It is one of my favorites.

I have also put together a potato casserole to take with me to our church senior First Friday Mass & Brunch. At present, I am the fearless leader of this group. I love them. It is an easy job. Everybody shows up and is responsible. They help set up and clean up without being asked. It's like having a wife.

Today I am thankful for these friends that I like to feed.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment