Monday, May 7, 2012

Construction catch-up and flubbed super moon pics.

Haven't posted construction photos since, what? Thursday? Friday? Nothing happened Friday but today stuff was accomplished. The housing inspector was here this morning. Doing whatever housing inspectors do.

I think I took this pic on Thursday. Tub installed.

Thursday. Duct work. Installed. 

Today. Monday. Windows. Installed. Hall door. Installed. 
Patio door. Installed. Thanks to Uncle Jay and his trusty side kicks, Russell and a new one today - Drew. 
Uncle Jay promises more good progress this week. Two words. Dry wall. 
  
We had some thunderstorms move through this afternoon followed by a pretty steady rain. It cooled the air. I am thankful for that. Sleeping should be slightly more comfortable tonight. 

Snapped this last week. There are pink and blue blossoms. On the same hydrangea bush. Are you getting that I really love my hydrangeas? They equal birthday time 'round these parts. 

Friday. Mediterranean pasta salad. So yum. 

Friday night moon. Obviously I can not take long exposure pics. Ha. Whatever. 
I've got a great camera. Just don't know how to use it. If I keep taking pictures I will know how. One day. 
*****
Oldest sister, Stephanie, and husband are traveling through today. We will meet up with them and Paulette at the local Japanese steakhouse. Umi's. Sushi. Another yum. 
Tomorrow Stephanie and husband are driving to see Mom and Dad. I will send along some VHS tapes that I am getting rid of. One of them is Steel Magnolias. Mom wanted that one in particular. Dad reminded me on Skype this morning not to forget his Johnny Marzetti. It is that beef-a-roni type casserole that I made a few weeks back. I froze lots of little containers for Mom and Dad. I think he is looking forward to eating it. He has a birthday coming up. But I will write about that later. 
I think I will go treat myself to a cool shower before we go out on the town with the sistahs. Be sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment