Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Slow news week?

Just a quick few random comments and observations concerning the "top" news item for the week.

1. Yes. I googled "twerking". I watched an instructional video about how to "twerk". I did.
2. Competing with yourself/everyone to come up with the next big shock must be exhausting.
3. Is this an old vs young thing? History repeating itself?
4. Big open mouth with tongue hanging out = not attractive.
5. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
6. What DO you talk about with your parents?
7. Seriously? You wear that bikini on stage? With your saggy/flappy booty?
8. Damn. One tiny part of me wants to be able to do this dance.

***
Bugs. I am fighting bugs today. Mosquitoes have invaded my patio and garage. Clouds and clouds of the little blood suckers surround me when I step outside. I have bought the poison. This means war!

*****
Dance lessons were pretty fun last night. We finished the month of beginner hustle and intermediate night club two step. Next month = intermediate hustle and beginner rumba!! Oh. We love the rumba.

Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment