Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lucky duck.

That's me. I had such a fun day yesterday. I was a substitute bunko player in the afternoon. And. I won the most bunkos prize!

My regular bunko group reconvened last night. And. I split the pot for most bunkos. Woo hoo.
Twas a fun day. Good to be among friends. Sister Paulette was even there at the afternoon bunko party. I guess she just played hooky from work.  She is in the short rows to retirement, anyway.

One of the ladies brought bread pudding last night. It was sinful. She made it with french bread, half and half, condense milk, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips. Then served it with cool whip. Yes. I tried it. My eyes rolled back in my head. It was that good. And. It was still warm. Oh my.

Today, after Bible study, I am lunching with Daughter in Law #1 and her mom. We are about 2 1/2 weeks away from the birth of our newest granddaughter. The count down begins! Peyton will be a big sister. Wow.

Sister Marsha is 60. Today. She has celebrated her birthday. All. Summer. Long. It is official today. So happy birthday to her!!

Here's hoping it is a good day for you, too.
Be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment